Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 1, 2008

New Tricks






In the last couple of weeks Brooks has developed some exciting new skills that I thought I'd share photos of. He sucks his thumb regularly now (it's really cute, but not exactly a habit I wanted him to pick up :-). He has started licking his lips and sticking his tongue out like a lizard (this is a little harder to catch in a photo). He also  can sit up unsupported for a little while. I've also included a pic of Brooks in his new rainforest jumperoo (thanks Grandma Johns)!

3 comments:

Varna said...

Awesome new tricks! Hey both of my kids suck their thumbs! Maybe it runs in the Johns genes!
-Varna

Bethany said...

Joel loved to hear that Brooks was checking Addie Lane out in her bathing suit. I think he would go for an arranged marriage. :)

Kristen O'Kelley said...

Just came across your blog...love it! Now I can keep up with what's going on better :)
He's such a cutie!